Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives District 37|
|High school||Farmington High School|
|Bachelor's||Johnson and Wales University|
|Profession||Small business owner|
Lilley received his degree from Johnson and Wales University where he studied to work in the culinary and hospitality industries. He spent four seasons in the Turks and Caicos as Food and Beverage Manager for the Meridian Club before returning to Michigan. He is now a partner in Outdoor Source, a outfitting retailer with two locations.
Lilley's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"Revitalize and grow our economy."
- Excerpt:"Align and conserve our education system for our students."
- Excerpt:"Rightsize the Government"
- Excerpt:"Return to a Constitutional governance and the values upon which America is founded."
Lilley ran in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 37. He is unopposed in the August 7 Republican primary and was defeated by incumbent Vicki Barnett (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012. 
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 37, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Vicki Barnett Incumbent||61.7%||29,554|
Lilley and his wife Peggy have four children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Bruce + Lilley + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Bruce Lilley on Facebook
- Bruce Lilley on Twitter
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |