Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Illinois House of Representatives District 20|
|Birthday||January 12, 1957|
Randazzo's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Excerpt: "When elected State Representative in the 20th district I am going to request the forms necessary to reduce the taxes that the people in the 20th district have to pay, even if that means every household appeals!! I have seen tax bills as low as $5,000 to as high as $30,000, what are you receiving for these taxes? More police patrol? better garbage pickup? there should be an equal in taxes."
- Elderly care
- Excerpt: "The elderly is at so much risk in some "Nursing" care homes, I have witnessed this abuse in some nursing homes where patients have falling out of beds, the medications were not given, the patients were not receiving their meals regularly. ...These patients HAVE a right to get medical care they deserve! We should not let the elderly care facilities get away with this abuse."
- Children in School (Bullying)
- Excerpt: "The bullying in school's is a major distraction for school children, I have seen the bullying when I was a LSC member, not only the school children, but also teachers are bullying children as well, these teacher's have no place in education, the abuse is "not going away" we need to stand up against these bullies, make some rules in the education field, so the consquences (sic) are sever enough that if the bullies are caught the consquences (sic) will be sever (sic)!"
- Excerpt: "I have seen the abuse that goes on in the workplace, When an employer wants to harass, intimidate, bias these are just the tip of the iceberg, equal rights, as well as others, These employers that discriminate should be held accountable! But you need to have proof against these employers, and if you count on your co-workers to help you file charges, thats going to be hard to prove because your co-workers will be scared to help you, fearing retaliations."
- Excerpt: "I am going to look into why our State gets charged so much at the fuel pumps, if you go into Indiana the fuel costs are reduced for the same fuel? I will look into this!"
Randazzo ran for election in the 2012 election for Illinois House of Representatives District 20. Randazzo was unopposed in the March 20 Democratic primary and was defeated by incumbent Michael P. McAuliffe (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 20, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Michael P. McAuliffe Incumbent||60.6%||23,462|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Bruce + Randazzo + Illinois + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Bruce Randazzo, "Mission," accessed October 24, 2012
- Illinois State Board of Elections "Candidate List," December 5, 2011
- Illinois State Board of Elections, "Official 2012 Primary Results"
- Illinois State Board of Elections, “Official Vote - November 6, 2012 General Election,” accessed January 18, 2013
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |