|Colorado State Senate District 6|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Whitehead was Executive Director for the Southwest Water District. He has also worked as a Civil Engineer for the Colorado Division of Water Resources. He then worked as Executive Director of the Animas-La Plata Water District.
- See also: Colorado State Senate elections, 2010
Whitehead lost re-election to the 6th District seat in 2010. He had no primary opposition. Whitehead was defeated in the November 2 general election by candidate Ellen Roberts (R).
|Colorado State Senate, District 6 General election (2010)|
|Ellen Roberts (R)||34,574|
|Bruce Whitehead (D)||22,559|
Whitehead was appointed to the 6th District seat of the Colorado State Senate.
Whitehead is married and has two children.
- Bruce Whitehead's personal website
- Official Colorado State Senate website of Senator Bruce Whitehead
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart biography of Senator Bruce Whitehead
- Bruce Whitehead on Facebook
- Bruce Whitehead on Twitter
|Colorado State Senate - District 6
| Succeeded by|