|Alaska House of Representatives District 37|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
January 24, 2013
|Profession||COO, Bristol Bay Economic Development Corp.|
Edgmon is the Chief Operating Officer for the Bristol Bay Economic Development Corporation and serves as Board Chairman for Choggiung Limited.
Edgmon did not provide answers to the 2008 Political Courage Test. The test provides voters with how a candidate would vote on the issues if elected.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Edgmon has been appointed to these committees:
- Alaska Northern Waters Task Force Committee, Alaska House of Representatives
- Finance Committee, Alaska House of Representatives
- Subcommittee on Corrections, Chair
- Subcommittee on Transportation and Public Facilities, Chair
- Subcommittee on University of Alaska
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Edgmon served on these committees:
- Alaska Renewable Energy Task Force
- Education Committee, Alaska House of Representatives
- Resources Committee, Alaska House of Representatives
- Subcommittee on Commerce, Community and Economic Development
- Subcommittee on Fish and Game
- Subcommittee on Revenue
- Subcommittee on Transportation and Public Facilities
- HB 69 - "An Act establishing in the Department of Education and Early Development a voluntary parent education home visiting program for pre-elementary aged children; and establishing a rating system for early childhood education."
- HB 209 - "An Act providing for a surcharge on oil produced in the state and delivered to a state that imposes a tax on fuel delivered to this state."
In 2008 Edgmon was re-elected to the Alaska House of Represenatives District 37. Edgmon (D) finished with 2,667 votes while his opponent Ron Bowers (R) finished with 1,611 votes. Edgmon raised $24,085 for his campaign fund.
|Alaska House of Represenatives District 37|
|Bryce Edgmon (D)||2,667|
|Ron Bowers (R)||1,611|
In 2008 Edgmon raised $24,085 for his campaign fund. Five of his top contributors are listed below.
|AK State Employees Assoc Local 52||$3,000|
|AK Public Employees Assoc||$2,000|
|AK Assoc of Realtors||$1,000|
- Alaska State Legislature - Representative Bryce Edgmon
- Project Vote Smart - Representative Bryce Edgmon legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart - Representative Bryce Edgmon bio
- Campaign contributions: 2008, 2006, 1994
- ↑ Project Vote Smart - Rep. Edgmon
- ↑ Project Vote Smart - Rep. Edgmon Issue Positions
- ↑ Alaska Legislature - Bills Sponsored/Co-Sponsored by Rep. Edgmon
- ↑ August 24, 2010 primary results
- ↑ November 2, 2010 election results
- ↑ Alaska House of Representatives official election results
- ↑ Campaign funds
- ↑ Follow the Money - 2008 Campaign contributions
|Alaska State House District 37
| Succeeded by|