Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Virginia State Senate District 17|
|Bachelor's||Texas A&M University|
|Master's||George Mason University|
|Service/branch||United States Army|
|Profession||President, Bryce Reeves Insurance and Financial Services, Inc.|
Reeves earned his a Master of Public Administration in Public Policy from George Mason University. He also receive a BS in Industrial Education from Texas A&M University.
Reeves served in the United States Army, where he attained the rank of Captain. He then worked for the Prince William County Police Vice/Narcotics Bureau.
- See also: Virginia State Senate elections, 2011
Reeves's campaign website lists the following issues:
- Opposing New Tax Increases
- Excerpt: "In this time of economic uncertainty, families and businesses across Virginia cannot afford any tax increases. A tax increase now would only further delay job creation and future prosperity."
- Providing a Quality Education for Our Children
- Excerpt: "I understand the importance of a quality education and I will work to ensure that education dollars are spent in the classroom and not on bureaucratic overhead or unfunded mandates."
- Defending The Constitution
- Excerpt: "When we limit government intrusion in our small businesses and expect every able-bodied Virginian to work, live freely, and lead productive lives; we all benefit. I will defend Virginians from federal health care mandates and any other attempts by Washington to intrude in our liberties."
- Protecting Our Common Conservative Values
- Excerpt: "I will uphold and defend our common Virginian conservative values while working for you in Richmond. I believe in our right to legally and safely bear arms and will defend the Constitution's Second Amendment from being watered down or infringed upon by any legislation or bureaucracy."
Reeves and his wife, Anne, have two children.
- Bryce Reeves's campaign website
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Bryce Reeves on Facebook
- Bryce Reeves on Twitter