|U.S. House, Colorado, District 7|
|Service/branch||United States Navy|
|Birthday||March 21, 1956|
|Place of birth||Camp Irwin, CA|
|Profession||Small Business Owner|
Bailey's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Right to Contract
- Excerpt: "All individuals have the right to contract with others and to join (or refrain from joining) any organization that suits them. I strongly believe that individuals have the right to enter into contracts about providing and receiving services and goods from and with one another. "
- Gun Ownership
- Excerpt: " The 2nd Amendment to the US Constitution means what it says and it applies to individuals, not just the "Police Power" of the State or National Government. "
- Excerpt: " Taxation is a necessary process that occurs to support legitimate government. The burden of government should be fairly distributed among the society being governed. "
- Excerpt: "There should be no "War on Drugs." End "Prohibition" and allow individuals to determine freely what they choose to place in their bodies. "
- Excerpt: " Government should neither support nor prohibit abortion. "
Bailey ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House to represent Colorado's 7th District. He ran unopposed in the Libertarian Party primary on June 26, 2012. He was defeated by incumbent Ed Perlmutter (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|U.S. House, Colorado District 7 General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Ed Perlmutter Incumbent||53.5%||182,460|
|Republican||Joe Coors, Jr.||40.8%||139,066|
|Source: Colorado Secretary of State "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
Bailey and his wife, Carla, have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Buck + Bailey + Colorado + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.