Buckingham County, Virginia
- Main article: Evaluation of Virginia county websites
- Contact information for county board members is posted.
- Contact information for county administrative staff is available via the department pages.
- Information about county taxes is comprehensive.
- County board members' term dates are not posted.
- Only proposed but not the actual adopted budgets are available for current and previous years. Also, no financial reports or audits are posted.
- The listing of county board meeting minutes and agendas appears incomplete. 
- Invitations for bids are posted, but there does not appear to be a listing of recently awarded contracts, or general information pertaining to the bidding and contract award process.
- No information is available about how to make FOIA requests, and there appears to be no record of the county's FOIA compliance.
- There appears to be no information about any arrangements with lobbying associations the county may have. However, the Virginia Association of Counties lists the county as a member.
- Buckingham County Website
- Buckingham Chamber of Commerce
- Buckingham County on e-Reference
- Buckingham County on US Census
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |