For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Buffalo County, Wisconsin
Revision as of 08:38, 24 September 2013 by Taylor Kempema
Buffalo County is one of 72 counties in Wisconsin. It was formed in 1853 and is named after the Buffalo River. The county is located in southeastern Wisconsin, covers 685.5 square miles and contains eight lakes. The county seat is Alma.
- Main article: Evaluation of Wisconsin county websites
- Information about elected officials is posted.
- Administrative officials have contact information available.
- A document listing the procedures for obtaining a building permit is available and zoning applications are posted.
- There is a fee listing for filing a public records request.
- There is a place on the site for meeting minutes, but none are provided.
- Some tax information is provided, but it is outdated.
- There is no information on the budget, meetings, audits, contracts or lobbying.
- There is no search function.
- Buffalo County website
- Buffalo County on Wisconline
- Buffalo County on E-Reference Desk
- Buffalo County on E-Podunk