For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Byron School District Bond Measure (August 2012)
This measure was defeated
- YES 136 (40.72%)
- NO 198 (59.28%)
- YES 72
- NO 75 
- YES 331 (37.74%)
- NO 546 (62.26%)
This measure sought to issue a bond in the amount of $4.42 million in order to help pay for remodeling refurnishing, updating technology and improving school sites as needed in the district.
|Byron School District Bong Measure|
Election Results from: Shlawassee County Clerk, Election Results
Text of measure
The question on the ballot:
|Shall Byron Area Schools, Shiawassee, Livingston and Genesee Counties, Michigan, borrow the sum of not to exceed Four Million Four Hundred Twenty Thousand Dollars ($4,420,000) and issue its general obligation unlimited tax bonds therefor, for the purpose of: partially remodeling, furnishing and refurnishing, equipping and reequipping school facilities; acquiring, installing and equipping educational technology for school facilities; relocating and reconstructing a playground; and developing and improving sites?|
- Genesee County Clerk, Current Election Results
- Livingston County Clerk, August Election Results
- Shiawassee County Clerk, August Election Results
- Livingston County Clerk, August Proposal List
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.