C. Todd Gilbert
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Virginia House of Delegates District 15|
|2006 - Present|
|Years in position||8|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 3, 2009|
|Next general||November 8, 2011|
|Place of birth||Newton, TX|
Gilbert is a member of the First Baptist Church of Woodstock, National Rifle Association, Shenandoah County Bar Association, and the Virginia State Bar Association. He also sits on the Board of the Shenandoah County Free Clinic.
- Courts of Justice
- Criminal Law Subcommittee
- Judicial Systems Subcommittee
- Privileges and Elections
- Elections Subcommittee
- Militia, Police and Public Safety
- Subcommittee #2
- General Laws
- FOIA/Procurement Subcommittee
- Professions/Occupations and Administrative Process Subcommittee
- HB 2356 Budget Bill; requires 2010-12 biennium and future bills to be prepared using zero-based principles.
- HB 2359 Ephedrine and pseudoephedrine; pilot program for tracking distribution thereof.
- HB 2360 Retail Sales and Use Tax; exempts fabrication of animal meat.
Gilbert is running for re-election to the District 15 seat of the Virginia House of Delegates. He obtained the GOP nomination and will be unopposed the November 8 general election.
In 2009, Gilbert was re-elected to the Virginia House of Delegates. He defeated John Lesinski in the General Election. 
|Virginia House of Delegates General Election, District 15 (2009)|
|C. Todd Gilbert (R)||16,168|
|John Lesinski (D)||7,155|
Delegate Gilbert talks about the 2008 Special Session opening
The top 5 donors to Gilbert's 2009 campaign:
|William Denman Zirkle||$3,667|
|Allen Allen Allen & Allen||$3,500|
|Virginia Assoc of Realtors||$3,250|
|Virginia Dental Assoc||$3,000|
|Virginia Trial Lawyers Assoc||$3,000|
- Virginia House of Delegates - Rep. Gilbert
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions:2009, 2007, 2005
- State Surge - legislative and voting track record
- Richmond Sunlight profile
- Delegate Gilbert Facebook profile
|Virginia House of Delegates District 15
| Succeeded by|
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |