For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
C. Todd Gilbert
|Virginia House of Delegates District 15|
|2006 - Present|
|January 8, 2014|
|Years in position||9|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 8, 2011|
|Next general||November 5, 2013|
|Date of birth||10/19/1970|
|Place of birth||Newton, TX|
Gilbert is a member of the First Baptist Church of Woodstock, National Rifle Association, Shenandoah County Bar Association, and the Virginia State Bar Association. He also sits on the Board of the Shenandoah County Free Clinic.
In the 2012-2013 session, Gilbert served on the following committees:
In the 2010-2011 session, Gilbert served on the following committees:
- Courts of Justice
- Criminal Law Subcommittee
- Judicial Systems Subcommittee
- Privileges and Elections
- Elections Subcommittee
- Militia, Police and Public Safety
- Subcommittee #2
- General Laws
- FOIA/Procurement Subcommittee
- Professions/Occupations and Administrative Process Subcommittee
- HB 2356 Budget Bill; requires 2010-12 biennium and future bills to be prepared using zero-based principles.
- HB 2359 Ephedrine and pseudoephedrine; pilot program for tracking distribution thereof.
- HB 2360 Retail Sales and Use Tax; exempts fabrication of animal meat.
Gilbert ran in the 2013 election for Virginia House of Delegates District 15. Gilbert is opposed by Mark W. Prince in the June 11 Republican primary. The general election takes place on November 5, 2013.
In 2009, Gilbert was re-elected to the Virginia House of Delegates. He defeated John Lesinski in the General Election. 
|Virginia House of Delegates General Election, District 15 (2009)|
|C. Todd Gilbert (R)||16,168|
|John Lesinski (D)||7,155|
In 2011, Gilbert received $106,864 in campaign donations. The top contributors are listed below.
|Virginia House of Delegates 2011 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to C. Todd Gilbert's campaign in 2011|
|Allen Allen Allen & Allen||$4,500|
|Virginia Bankers Association||$3,500|
|Virginia Trial Lawyers Association||$3,000|
|Virginia Beer Wholesalers Association||$2,992|
|Total Raised in 2011||$106,864|
Delegate Gilbert talks about the 2008 Special Session opening
The top 5 donors to Gilbert's 2009 campaign:
|William Denman Zirkle||$3,667|
|Allen Allen Allen & Allen||$3,500|
|Virginia Assoc of Realtors||$3,250|
|Virginia Dental Assoc||$3,000|
|Virginia Trial Lawyers Assoc||$3,000|
- Virginia House of Delegates - Rep. Gilbert
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions:2009, 2007, 2005
- State Surge - legislative and voting track record
- Richmond Sunlight profile
- Delegate Gilbert Facebook profile
- Project Vote Smart - Delegate Gilbert
- Bill Tracking - Legislation as Chief Patron
- Virginia State Board of Elections - November 2011 General Election Official Results
- Virginia House of Delegates 2009 General Election Results
- Follow the Money - 2011 contributions
- Follow the Money - 2009 Campaign Contributions
|Virginia House of Delegates District 15
| Succeeded by|
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |