C. W. King
|C. W. King|
|Candidate for Wisconsin State Assembly District 67
King is a member of the Chippewa falls city Council. He was Director of the Human Services Department and the Community Programs for Chippewa County for 27 years before his retirement.
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2010
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 67 Democratic primary (2010)|
|C.W. King (D)||1,719||99.71%|
King's views on the following issues were taken from an interview with the Chippewa Falls Chamber of Commerce:
- Top priority - King says that the economy is the most pressing issue for Wisconsin.
- Budget - King says that he is a fiscal conservative and will work to maintain a balanced budget.
- Jobs - Wants to make Wisconsin more attractive to business growth.
- Taxes - Believes that "Wisconsin has held the line on local and state taxes in the last five to eight years, and shifted away from businesses to individuals."
C.W. King speaking in council meeting.
- Biography on Project Vote Smart
- Wispolitics profile
- List of candidates certified for the November 2, 2010 general election in Wisconsin
- Campaign website
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |