C. W. King
|C. W. King|
|Candidate for Wisconsin State Assembly District 67
King is a member of the Chippewa falls city Council. He was Director of the Human Services Department and the Community Programs for Chippewa County for 27 years before his retirement.
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2010
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 67 Democratic primary (2010)|
|C.W. King (D)||1,719||99.71%|
King's views on the following issues were taken from an interview with the Chippewa Falls Chamber of Commerce:
- Top priority - King says that the economy is the most pressing issue for Wisconsin.
- Budget - King says that he is a fiscal conservative and will work to maintain a balanced budget.
- Jobs - Wants to make Wisconsin more attractive to business growth.
- Taxes - Believes that "Wisconsin has held the line on local and state taxes in the last five to eight years, and shifted away from businesses to individuals."
- Biography on Project Vote Smart
- Wispolitics profile
- List of candidates certified for the November 2, 2010 general election in Wisconsin
- Campaign website
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |