California 1992 ballot propositions
Revision as of 07:09, 11 April 2009 by Polycal
- 7 were ballot initiatives that got on the ballot through the process of collecting signatures on petitions. 4 of these failed, while three were approved.
- 9 were referred to the ballot by the California State Legislature. 5 of these failed, while 4 were approved.
June 2 primary election
|LRSS||Proposition 152||Bonds||$1.9 billion for public schools||
|LRSS||Proposition 153||Bonds||$900 million for higher education||
|Proposition 154||Taxes||Enable legislature to allow low-income renters who purchase their residence to postpone payment of increased property taxes||
November 3 general election
- Hastings California I&R database
- Statement of vote, California June 2, 1992 statewide elections
- Los Angeles Law Library, 1992 ballot propositions