California 1992 ballot propositions
Revision as of 06:16, 13 April 2009 by Polycal
1992 ballot in California.
- 7 were ballot initiatives that got on the ballot through the process of collecting signatures on petitions. 4 of these failed, while three were approved.
- 9 were referred to the ballot by the California State Legislature. 5 of these failed, while 4 were approved.
June 2 primary election
|LRSS||Proposition 152||Bonds||$1.9 billion for public schools|
|LRSS||Proposition 153||Bonds||$900 million for higher education|
|Proposition 154||Taxes||Enable legislature to allow low-income renters who purchase their residence to postpone payment of increased property taxes|
November 3 general election
|LRSS||Proposition 155||Bonds||$900 million in construction bonds for schools|
|Proposition 158||Admin of gov't|
|Proposition 159||Admin of gov't|
|Proposition 160||Taxes||Property tax exemption for surviving spouse of those killed in combat|
|CISS||Proposition 161||Assisted suicide|
|Proposition 162||Labor||PERS board sole authority for investment decisions|
|Proposition 163||Taxes||Candy, bottled water, snack foods exempt from state and local sale tax|
|CISS||Proposition 164||Term limits||Term limits on California members of U.S. Senate and U.S. House of Representatives|
|CISS||Proposition 166||Health care|
- Hastings California I&R database
- Statement of vote, California June 2, 1992 statewide elections
- Los Angeles Law Library, 1992 ballot propositions