California attorney general election, 2014
June 3, 2014
November 4, 2014
Kamala D. Harris
Governor • Lieutenant Governor • Secretary of State • Attorney General
Treasurer, Controller, Superintendent, Insurance Commissioner
California has a top-two primary system, in which the top two vote-getters, regardless of party, go on to the general election.
Note: The following list of candidates is not official and will continue to be updated until the 2014 candidate filing deadline. Candidates will be added as we come across them prior to the deadline. If you see a name of a candidate who is missing, please email us and we will add that name. As the election draws closer, more information will be added to this page.
- Kamala D. Harris - Incumbent
- Ronald Gold - Attorney
- John Haggerty - Attorney
- David King (California) - Attorney
- Phil Wyman - Former state Sen.
- Jonathan Jaech - Attorney, mechanical engineer
- No Party Preference, Orly Taitz - Attorney, 2012 U.S. Senate candidate
- California Attorney General
- California state executive official elections, 2014
- State executive official elections, 2014
- California Secretary of State, "Voter Guide: Voluntary Campaign Spending Limits for Candidates for Statewide Elective Office," accessed March 28, 2014
- John Haggerty for Attorney General 2014 Official campaign website," accessed March 28, 2014
- Jonathan Jaech for Attorney General 2014 Official campaign website, "Homepage," accessed March 28, 2014
- Orly Taitz for Attorney General 2014 Official campaign website, "Home," accessed February 18, 2014