|U.S. House, Florida, District 18|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next primary||August 26, 2014|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||University of Miami|
- University of Miami, Chemistry
Turnquest is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Florida's 18th District. Turnquest is seeking the Republican nomination in the primary. The general election takes place November 4, 2014.
Candidates for Congress are required to file up to seven main reports with the Federal Election Commission during the 2014 elections season. Below are Turnquest's reports.
|Calvin Turnquest (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|Year-End||January 31, 2014||$0.00||$10,500||$(374)||$10,125|
|April Quarterly||April 15, 2014||$10,125||$21,250||$(26,734)||$4,641|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Calvin + Turnquest + Florida + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States congressional delegations from Florida
- United States House of Representatives
- Florida's 18th Congressional District elections, 2014
- Florida's 18th Congressional District
- Palm Beach Post, "Calvin Turnquest enters GOP primary for Murphy congressional seat," accessed October 9, 2013
- Vote for Calvin Turnquest Facebook Page, "Info," accessed April 16, 2014
- Florida Secretary of State Elections Division, "Candidate List," accessed June 14, 2012
- Federal Election Commission, "Year End Report," accessed February 24, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "April Quarterly," accessed April 28, 2014
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |