Careen M. Gordon
|Careen M. Gordon|
|Illinois House of Representatives District 75|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Gordon served as a Prosecutor in the Office of Illinois Attorney General's Criminal Division from 2001-2003, and has been a Prosecutor in the Grundy County State's Attorney's Office, and Assistant to the Kankakee County State's Attorney.
- Computer Technology (Chair)
- Judiciary I - Civil Law
- Revenue & Finance
- Subcommittee on Sales and Other Taxes
- Subcommittee on Workers' Compensation (Chair)
Gordon lost her bid for re-election to the 75th District seat against Republican Sue Rezin. She ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on February 2nd. The general election took place on November 2, 2010.
On November 4, 2008, Democrat Careen Gordon won re-election to the Illinois House of Representatives District 75 receiving 36,001 votes, ahead of Republican David McAloon who received 19,383 votes.
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 75 (2008)|
|Careen M. Gordon (D)||36,001|
|David McAloon (R)||19,383|
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 75 (2006)|
|Careen M. Gordon (D)||24,870|
|Jason Briscoe (R)||12,710|
In 2008, Gordon collected $209,692 in donations.
Listed below are the five largest contributors to her campaign.
|International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers||$21,095|
|Illinois Democratic Party||$10,314|
|Associated Beer Distributors of Illinois||$9,072|
|Illinois Trial Lawyers Association||$6,250|
- Representative Careen Gordon official website
- Illinois General Assembly - Representative Careen M. Gordon (D) 75th District
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004
- Illinois House Democrats - Careen M. Gordon
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Gordon
- Chicago Sun-Times, "2010 Election Results"
- Illinois Elections Division, "Illinois House of Representatives official election results for 2008," November 4, 2008
- Illinois Elections Division, "Illinois House of Representatives official election results for 2006," November 4, 2006
- Gordon Campaign Donors
|Illinois House of Representatives District 75
| Succeeded by|
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |