|New Jersey General Assembly District 33|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Prior to her election to the Assembly, Rodriguez served as Commissioner of Parks and Public Property for the town of West New York from 2006-2007.
- A690 Requires boards of education to permit public participation at board meetings.
- A1601 Creates new offenses and penalties regarding animal fighting.
- A3162 Establishes the "New Jersey-Israel Commission" as a permanent commission in the Department of State.
- A3245 Provides for improved structure, financing, and fiscal management of higher education in New Jersey.
|New Jersey Assembly General Election, Thirty-Third Legislative District (2009)|
|Ruben J. Ramos, Jr. (D)||24,734|
|Caridad Rodriguez (D)||23,451|
|Beth S. Hamburger (R)||8,788|
|John Barbadillo (R)||8,369|
Below are Rodriguez's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2009 election:
|Election Fund Of Assemblywoman Nilsa Cruz-Perez||$4,000|
|New Jersey Education Association||$3,000|
|Sires For Congress||$2,000|
|Urban American Partners||$1,000|
- New Jersey General Assembly - Rep. Caridad Rodriguez
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- State Surge - Legislative and voting track record
- Campaign Contributions: 2009, 2007
- nj.com, Roque is out conferring, Vega is mostly out of sight: Political Insider, May 14, 2011
- Project Vote Smart - Assemblywoman Rogriguez
- New Jersey Legislature - Bills by Sponsor
- The Jersey Journal, "Assemblywoman Joan Quigley announces she will not seek re-election," April 6, 2011
- Star Ledger 2009 Election Results, November 4, 2009
- Official New Jersey Assembly General Election Results
- Follow the Money - 2009 Campaign contributions
|New Jersey General Assembly District 33
| Succeeded by|
State of New Jersey
|State executive officer||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | President of Public Utilities |