Carlisle County, Kentucky
Revision as of 07:53, 6 May 2014 by Jerrick Adams
- Main article: Evaluation of Kentucky county websites
This website was reviewed on December 11, 2011.
- County officials, including county magistrates, are listed with contact info.
- A search for "open records" gives a first result of a state page with thorough information on the Kentucky Open Records Act and how to make public records requests.
- The budget is not published.
- Information is not provided on meetings, building permits and zoning, and local taxes.
- County audits and contracts are not online.
- The website does not disclose if the county belongs to government sector lobbying associations.