Difference between revisions of "Carlos Cisneros"
|Line 123:||Line 123:|
Revision as of 12:37, 29 March 2012
|New Mexico Senate District 6|
|1985 - present|
|January 1, 2013|
|Years in position||29|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2008|
|Next general||November 6, 2012|
|Profession||Insurance/Union Oil Co. of CA|
Cisneros attended both the University of Montana and New Mexico Highlands University.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Cisneros has been appointed to these committees:
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Cisneros served on these committees:
- See also: New Mexico State Senate elections, 2012
Cisneros is running for re-election in 2012. He is unopposed in the June 5, 2012 Democratic primary. The general election takes place on November 6, 2012.
Cisneros raised $106,175 for his campaign.
Listed below are the five largest contributors to Carlos Cisneros' 2008 campaign.
|Pueblo of Pojoaque||$6,850|
|Bill Richardson for Governor||$5,000|
|Pueblo of Tesuque||$4,800|
|New Mexico Trial Lawyers Association||$3,750|
- Biography from the New Mexico Legislature website
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1996, 1992
- Voting record from New Mexico Votes.org
|New Mexico State Senate District 6
| Succeeded by|