|New Mexico Senate District 6|
|1985 - present|
|January 1, 2013|
|Years in position||29|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2008|
|Next general||November 6, 2012|
|Profession||Insurance/Union Oil Co. of CA|
Cisneros attended both the University of Montana and New Mexico Highlands University.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Cisneros has been appointed to these committees:
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Cisneros served on these committees:
- See also: New Mexico State Senate elections, 2012
Cisneros ran for re-election in 2012. He ran unopposed in the June 5, 2012 Democratic primary. The general election took place on November 6, 2012. Cisneros had no Republican opponent in the 2012 general election.
Cisneros raised $106,175 for his campaign.
Listed below are the five largest contributors to Carlos Cisneros' 2008 campaign.
|Pueblo of Pojoaque||$6,850|
|Bill Richardson for Governor||$5,000|
|Pueblo of Tesuque||$4,800|
|New Mexico Trial Lawyers Association||$3,750|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Carlos + Cisneros + New + Mexico + Senate
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Biography from the New Mexico Legislature website
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1996, 1992
- Voting record from New Mexico Votes.org
|New Mexico State Senate District 6
| Succeeded by|