|New Mexico Senate District 6|
|1985 - present|
|December 31, 2016|
|Years in position||29|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 8, 2016|
|Profession||Insurance/Union Oil Co. of CA|
Cisneros attended both the University of Montana and New Mexico Highlands University.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Cisneros served on the following committees:
|New Mexico Committee Assignments, 2013|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Cisneros served on these committees:
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Cisneros served on these committees:
- See also: New Mexico State Senate elections, 2012
|New Mexico State Senate, District 6, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Carlos Cisneros Incumbent||100%||17,613|
Cisneros raised $106,175 for his campaign.
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
Listed below are the five largest contributors to Carlos Cisneros' 2008 campaign.
|Pueblo of Pojoaque||$6,850|
|Bill Richardson for Governor||$5,000|
|Pueblo of Tesuque||$4,800|
|New Mexico Trial Lawyers Association||$3,750|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Carlos + Cisneros + New + Mexico + Senate
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Biography from the New Mexico Legislature website
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1996, 1992
- Voting record from New Mexico Votes.org
|New Mexico State Senate District 6
| Succeeded by|