|New Mexico State Senate District 6|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
January 1, 2013
Cisneros attended both the University of Montana and New Mexico Highlands University.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Cisneros has been appointed to these committees:
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Cisneros served on these committees:
Cisneros raised $106,175 for his campaign.
Listed below are the five largest contributors to Carlos Cisneros' 2008 campaign.
|Pueblo of Pojoaque||$6,850|
|Bill Richardson for Governor||$5,000|
|Pueblo of Tesuque||$4,800|
|New Mexico Trial Lawyers Association||$3,750|
- Biography from the New Mexico Legislature website
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1996, 1992
- Voting record from New Mexico Votes.org
- 2008 election results, New Mexico Senate
- 2008 Follow the Money's report on Carlos' 2008 campaign contributions
|New Mexico State Senate District 6
| Succeeded by|