Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|General election||November 4, 2014|
|U.S. House, Florida, District 26|
Curbelo is running for election to the U.S. House, representing the 26th Congressional District of Florida. Curbelo is seeking the Republican nomination in the primary. The general election takes place on November 4, 2014.
The National Republican Congressional Committee added Curbelo to their "On the Radar" list in November 2013. According to the NRCC, candidates that make this list receive "...the tools they need to run successful, winning campaigns against their Democratic opponents."
Candidates for Congress are required to file up to seven main reports with the Federal Election Commission during the 2014 elections season. Below are Curbelo's reports.
|Carlos Curbelo (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|October Quarterly||October 16, 2013||$0.00||$451,931.53||$(43,762.96)||$408,168.57|
|Year End||January 31, 2014||$408,168||$191,658||$(46,084)||$553,741|
Curbelo's campaign announced on October 7, 2013, that it raised over $450,000 during the quarter ending September 30, 2013, with a cash-on-hand balance of approximately $420,000.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Carlos + Curbelo + Florida + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States congressional delegations from Florida
- United States House of Representatives
- Florida's 26th Congressional District elections, 2014
- Florida's 26th Congressional District
- Politico "Carlos Curbelo to challenge Joe Garcia in Florida" Accessed July 8, 2013
- Roll Call, "House Republicans Put 36 Recruits ‘On the Radar’" accessed November 21, 2013
- Federal Election Commission "Carlos Curbelo 2014 Summary reports," Accessed November 4, 2013
- Federal Election Commission, "October Quarterly," accessed November 4, 2013
- Federal Election Commission, "Year End Report," accessed February 24, 2014
- Carlos Curbelo for Congress, "Press Release October 7, 2013" accessed October 8, 2013
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |