|Mayor of Hialeah|
|May 23, 2011-Present|
|Years in position||3|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 5, 2013|
|Appointed||May 23, 2011|
|Hialeah City Council|
Hernandez served on the Hialeah City Council from 2005 to 2011.
Born in Camaguey, Cuba, Hernandez grew up in Hialeah, Florida and earned his B.S. in Organizational Leadership from Saint Thomas University.
- See also: Hialeah mayoral election, 2013
|Mayor of Hialeah, Florida, 2013|
|Nonpartisan||Carlos Hernandez Incumbent||81.2%||14,823|
|Source: Miami Dade County Board of Elections|
On November 15, 2011, Hernandez defeated former mayor Raul Martinez.
|Mayor of Hialeah, Florida, 2011|
|Non-partisan||Carlos Hernandez Incumbent||60.9%||19,055|
Hernandez and his wife, Nancy, have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Carlos + Hernandez + Hialeah"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Hialeah Florida City Page, "Mayor's Biography," accessed October 14, 2013
- Miami Dade County Elections, "Official Primary and Special Elections Ballot for November 5, 2013," accessed April 24, 2014
- Miami Herald, "Hialeah incumbents are easy victors," November 5, 2013
- Miami Dade County Election Results, "Official 2013 election results," accessed April 24, 2014
- Miami-Date County Elections, "November 15, 2011 Election Results," accessed October 14, 2013
|Mayor of Hialeah
| Succeeded by|
|Hialeah City Council
| Succeeded by|
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |