|Florida House of Representatives District 113|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
|Profession||Real Estate Consultant, Pan American Consulting Inc|
Lopez-Cantera works as an Industrial Commercial Real Estate Consultant at the Pan American Consulting Incorporated. He has previously been an Industrial Real Estate Agent at the Pan American Group, Incorporated, and Statewide Director of the Criminal Justice Reform Councils, Criminal Justice Committee, Florida State Senate.
He is a member of Big Brother Big Sisters of Greater Miami, Delta Sigma Pi, Hispanic American Business Association, and Realtors Association of Greater Miami and the Beaches. 
Lopez-Cantera did not provide answers to the Florida State Legislative Election 2008 Political Courage Test. The test provides voters with how a candidate would vote on the issues if elected.
- Rules & Calendar Council
- Select Committee on Seminole Indian Compact Review
Lopez-Cantera's sponsored legislation includes:
- HB 283 - "Discretionary Surtax on Documents: Extends future repeal date of provisions authorizing counties to levy discretionary surtax on documents; limits percentage of surtax revenues used for administrative costs; specifies minimum amount of surtax revenues used for housing for low-income & moderate-income families"
- HB 705 - "Traffic Control: Provides for synchronization of traffic lights by DOT & local traffic control authorities; provides for benchmarks & monitoring."
- HB 1529 - "Medicaid: Requires contract between AHCA & certain HMOs or entities that do not provide prepaid health care services to set rates on beneficiary-specific, risk-adjusted basis"
For details and a full listing of sponsored bills, see the House site.
Below are Lopez-Cantera's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
|FL Republican Party||$27,600|
|FL Assoc of Realtors||$3,500|
|Hospital Corp of America||$3,500|
|Dade County Classroom Teachers Assoc||$3,000|
|FL Home Builders Assoc||$2,000|
- Florida House of Representatives - Rep. Carlos Lopez-Cantera
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
|Florida House of Representatives District 113
| Succeeded by|
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |