Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Mississippi State Senate|
|Bachelor's||University of South Alabama|
|J.D.||Florida State University College of Law|
Moore is the founder and managing attorney of Moore Law Office, PLLC. Previously, he worked as an Assistant City Prosecutor for the City of Grenada from 2002-2006 and for Harlow Law Firm in Grenada, MS.
Moore graduated from the University of South Alabama and the Florida State University College of Law.
- See also: Mississippi State Senate elections, 2011
Moore is running in the 2011 election for Mississippi Senate District 14. He ran unopposed in the primary on August 2, 2011. Incumbent Lydia Chassaniol ran unopposed in the Republican primary. The general election takes place on November 8, 2011. 
On his website, Moore highlights the following issues:
- Economic development
- Quality education from Pre-K to College
- "My top education priorities:
- Providing teachers with support - We must value our teachers
- Meeting the demands of children - Preparing students for a "New Ecomony"
- Fully funding education - Not cents by dollars
- Community engagement - It takes all of us
- Innovations in teach and learning - Teaching a new age
- Accessible and affordable healthcare
- Safe neighborhoods, towns, and cities"
Moore was named the 2007-08 Outstanding Young Lawyer of Mississippi by the Mississippi Bar Young Lawyers Division, and was the first African-American ever to receive the award. In 2010, he received the Meritorious Service Award from the NBA Young Lawyers Division and was named a "Rising Star" in the Mid-South Super Lawyers publication. He and his wife, Natalie, have one daughter.