For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Texas, District 33|
Quintanilla's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Excerpt: "Carlos Quintanilla supports a Comprehensive effort to create jobs, by investing in infrastructure, creating a Summer Jobs Program, Investing in Schools and in Teachers, Building New Roads, Providing Tax Breaks to Small Businesses, and Making Available Small Business Loans to those Businesses that will help create JOBS."
- Health Care
- Excerpt: "Americans need Comprehensive Medical Coverage, one out of five Texans are without Health Care. We need to make sure that all Texans have access to quality health care"
- Excerpt: "Energy exploration must be done responsibly and in an efficient manner, simply because we need gas and fuel, we should not give carte blanche to big oil companies like British Petroleum (BP) and Exxon Oil. Big oil and big energy companies must know that I am on the side of alternative fuel development, conserving our eco systems, protecting the way of life of fisherman and promoting Gulf tourism."
- Immigration Reform
- Excerpt: "Carlos Quintanilla supports Comprehensive Immigration Reform, with a path to Citizenship, which will include a fine, a thorough criminal background check and assurances that Immigrants will continue to be productive Citizens of the United States, with a caveat that they would be ineligible for government subsidies and or welfare programs."
- Excerpt: "Carlos Quintanilla was active, engaged, and passionate about fighting the biggest drug epidemic to hit Texas, and in particular many areas within the 33rd Congressional District, that caused the death of more than 30 young teenagers and the addiction of thousands of young Children, to this killer drug that Children labeled Cheese Heroin."
State of Texas
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Secretary of State | Attorney General | Comptroller | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of General Land Office | Chairman of Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Utilities | Chairman of Railroad Commission |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
Texas school districts A - L |
Texas school districts M - Z |