|New York State Assembly District 84|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Arroyo is the author of "Mis Poesias".
Arroyo earned a secretarial-bookkeeper degree from Sixto Febus Business School in Puerto Rico; an AA from Eugenio Maria de Hostos Community College; and a BA in school of new resources from College of New Rochelle. She and her husband, Hector, have seven children.
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
Arroyo ran unopposed in the September 14 Democratic primary. She faces Roseline Nieves (R) in the general election on November 2.
On November 4, 2008 Carroyo won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 84, defeating opponent Frank Dellavalle (C).
Arroyo raised $26,320 for his campaign while Dellavalle raised $0.
|New York State Assembly, District 84 2008|
|Carmen Arroyo (D)||22,575|
|Frank Dellavalle (C)||271|
- Subcommittee on Effective Treatment
- Children and Families Committee, New York Assembly
- Economic Development, Job Creation, Commerce and Industry Committee, New York Assembly
- New York Assembly - Rep. Carmen Arroyo
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
|New York Assembly - District 84
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
State of New York Court of Appeals | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Supreme Courts (Trial Courts) | County Courts | Family Courts | Surrogates' Courts | Court of Claims | District Courts | New York City Civil Court | New York City Criminal Courts | New York City Courts | Problem Solving Courts | Town and Village Courts | Judicial selection in New York |