|New York State Assembly District 84|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
January 1, 2013
Arroyo is the author of "Mis Poesias".
Arroyo earned a secretarial-bookkeeper degree from Sixto Febus Business School in Puerto Rico; an AA from Eugenio Maria de Hostos Community College; and a BA in school of new resources from College of New Rochelle. She and her husband, Hector, have seven children.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Arroyo has been appointed to the following committees:
- Aging Committee, New York State Assembly
- Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Committee, New York State Assembly
- Children and Families Committee, New York State Assembly
- Education Committee, New York State Assembly
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Arroyo served on the following committees:
- Aging Committee, New York Assembly
- Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Committee, New York Assembly
- Subcommittee on Effective Treatment
- Children and Families Committee, New York Assembly
- Economic Development, Job Creation, Commerce and Industry Committee, New York Assembly
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
|New York State Assembly, District 84 2010|
|Carmen Arroyo (D)||10,896|
|Roseline Nieves (R)||1,063|
On November 4, 2008 Carroyo won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 84, defeating opponent Frank Dellavalle (C).
Arroyo raised $26,320 for his campaign while Dellavalle raised $0.
|New York State Assembly, District 84 2008|
|Carmen Arroyo (D)||22,575|
|Frank Dellavalle (C)||271|
In the 2008 election, Arroyo raised a total of $26,320.
His five largest contributors in 2008 were:
|SBCC Management CORP||$3,000|
|Fox Y Garcia Construction||$2,000|
|Four Donors, Each Donating $1,000||$1,000|
- New York Assembly - Rep. Carmen Arroyo
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
|New York Assembly - District 84
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |