Carol Cease Campbell
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives District 83|
Campbell's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"Protect Employee and Retirement Benefits"
- Excerpt:"Strengthen Public Education"
- Excerpt:"Conserve our Farmland"
- Excerpt:"Preserve Collective Bargaining Rights"
- Excerpt:"Repeal Tax on Retirees"
Campbell ran in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 83. She ran unopposed in the August 7 Democratic primary and was defeated by incumbent Paul Muxlow (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012. 
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 83, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Paul Muxlow Incumbent||55.7%||19,750|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Carol + Campbell + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |