Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Strafford 3|
|2008 - 2012|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
Vita's professional experience includes supervisor for Sears Parts & Repair in Wharton, New Jersey; product manager for Gordon Publications in Randolph, New Jersey; and construction service supervisor for Creative Computing in Morristown, New Jersey.
Vita earned an associate's degree from Newark School of Fine and Industrial Art.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Vita served on this committee:
Vita advanced past the September 14 primary election. She faced incumbent Larry Brown (D), incumbent Robert Perry (D), incumbent Susan Price (New Hampshire) (D), incumbent Rachel Burke (R), Janet Kalar (D), Richard Stanley (D), Cory Mattocks (D), Alice Surago (D), Sam Cataldo (R), Lou Vita (R), Bill O'Connor (R), Joseph Pitre (R), Robbie Parsons (R), William Panek (R), Martin Harty (R), and David Mincin (R) in the November 2 general election.
On November 4, 2008, Vita finished eighth for the eight-seat Strafford District 3 in New Hampshire receiving 5,492 votes, behind Democrats Susan Price (New Hampshire)(6,190), Dennis P. Vachon(6,035), Robert Perry(5,864), Larry Brown(5,717), Rachel Burke(5,704), James E. Cyr(5,624) and Republican David A. Bickford, and ahead of Democrats Sylvia J. Arcouette(5,409) and Bob Srnec(5,017) and Republicans David A. Bickford(5,576), Carol M. Vita(5,492), George L. Bailey(5,440), Jim Forsythe(5,426), Dunc Chaplin(5,352), David L. Mincin(4,847), and Marty Harty(4,659), and others(20).
Vita raised $1,025 toward her campaign.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Strafford District 3|
|Susan Price (New Hampshire) (D)||6,190|
|Dennis Vachon (D)||6,035|
|Robert Perry (D)||5,864|
|Larry Brown (D)||5,717|
|Rachel Burke (D)||5,704|
|James Cyr (D)||5,624|
|David Bickford (R)||5,576|
|Carol Vita (R)||5,492|
|George L. Bailey (R)||5,440|
|Jim Forsythe (R)||5,426|
|Sylvia Arcouette (D)||5,409|
|Dunc Chaplin (R)||5,352|
|Bob Srnec (D)||5,017|
|David Mincin (R)||4,847|
|Marty Harty (R)||4,659|
In 2010, a year in which Vita was up for re-election, she collected $700 in donations.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Carol + Vita + New Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New Hampshire House of Representatives
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2010, 2008
- Ron Paul 2012, "Ron Paul Gains Endorsement of Two More New Hampshire State Representatives," September 8, 2011
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2010 Primary Election Results," accessed May 16, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2010 General Election Results," accessed May 16, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "State General Election Results- November 4, 2008," accessed May 16, 2014
- 2010 campaign contributions
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Vita