Caroline County, Virginia
- Main article: Evaluation of Virginia county websites
- Board members' names and contact information are posted.
- Video recordings of county board meetings can be viewed online.
- Names and contact information for county administrative officials are provided. 
- The county's website offers online payment and inquiry options for county taxes.
- Budgets and audited comprehensive annual financial reports for current and previous years are available.
- The website includes a link to the Virginia Association of Counties, which lists the county as a member.
- Board meeting minutes are only available for the current year, and only the next meeting's agenda is posted.
- Invitations for bids are posted, but there appears to be no listing of awarded contracts.
- Information is available about how to make FOIA requests, but there appears to be no record of the county's FOIA compliance.
- The site has no search function.
- Caroline County Website
- Caroline County Sheriff's Office
- Caroline County on e-Reference
- Caroline County on US Census
- Caroline County board of supervisors
- Caroline County board meetings online
- Caroline County government directory
- Caroline County e-Treasurer service
- Caroline County finance department
- Virginia Association of Counties Members
- Caroline County board meeting minutes
- Caroline County board meeting agenda
- Caroline County procurement
- Caroline County FOIA policy
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |