|Arizona State Senate District 8|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Allen received her diploma from Hannibal High School in 1955.
Allen was elected to the Arizona State House of Representatives in 1994; she served until 2002. In 2001 she became the Majority Leader of the Arizona State House of Representatives. She was elected to the Arizona State Senate in 2003 and currently represents the 8th district.
Allen was ineligible to run for re-election in 2010 due to Arizona's term limits.
In 2008 Allen was re-elected to the Arizona State Senate, District 7. She ran unopposed and finished with 71,125 votes. She raised $72,746 for her campaign fund.
|Arizona State Senate, District 7 (2009)|
|Carolyn Allen (R)||71,125|
In 2008 Allen raised $72,746 for her campaign. Arizona Medical Association was her top donor.
|Arizona Medical Association||$1,000|
Allen served on the following committees:
- Commerce and Economic Development Committee, Arizona Senate
- Healthcare and Medical Liability Reform Committee, Arizona Senate Chairperson
- Veterans and Military Affairs Committee, Arizona Senate
See Carolyn Allen's official website for information on sponsored legislation.
Carolyn and her husband Jack have one child.
- Official Arizona State Senate website of Senator Carolyn Allen
- Campaign Contributions: 2008 2006 2004 2002 2000 1998 1996
|Arizona State Senate District 8
| Succeeded by|