Carroll County, Virginia
- Main article: Evaluation of Virginia county websites
- County administrative officials' contact information is provided.
- Audited annual financial reports are available for current and previous years.
- The homepage includes a link to the Virginia Association of Counties, which lists the county as a member.
- Building inspection requests can be made online.
- County board member information only includes email addresses, and their term dates are not listed.
- County board meeting minutes are available for current and previous years, but not for the most recent months.
- Only the current year's budget is posted.
- Requests for bids are posted, but there is no listing of awarded contracts.
- No zoning information was found.
- No information is available about how to make FOIA requests, and there appears to be no record of the county's FOIA compliance.
- The site's search function does not work.
- Carroll County Website
- Carroll County Office of Tourism
- Twin Counties Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Carroll County on e-Reference
- Carroll County on US Census
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |