m (Text replace - "Primary=|" to "")
m (Text replace - "Unopposedboth=|" to "")
|Line 105:||Line 105:|
Latest revision as of 21:37, 16 October 2013
|Illinois State Senate District 22|
|Bachelor's||Indiana University Northwest, 1970|
|J.D.||John Marshall Law School, 1979|
- See also: Illinois State Senate elections, 2012
Collins ran in the 2012 election for Illinois State Senate District 22. Collins filed as a petition candidate after the Republican primary on March 20, 2012 and was defeated by incumbent Michael Noland in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Illinois State Senate, District 22, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Michael Noland Incumbent||65%||34,963|
Collins's campaign website listed the following endorsements:
- Schaumburg Township Republican Organization
- Bill McLeod, Mayor of Hoffman Estates
- Rod Craig, Mayor of Hanover Park
- Tim Schneider, Cook County Commissioner
- Michael Kenyon, Kane County Board Member
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Cary + Collins + Illinois + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found