Casey County, Kentucky
Revision as of 11:37, 2 November 2013 by Geoff Pallay
- Main article: Evaluation of Kentucky county websites
This website was reviewed on December 11, 2011
- Elected officials are listed, but contact information is limited.
- Fiscal court meeting dates/times posted.
- Utility rates are posted.
- The county has no zoning restrictions.
- A search for "open records" gives a first result of a state page with thorough information on the Kentucky Open Records Act and how to make public records requests.
- Complete contact information for county officials is not available.
- The budget is not published.
- Information is not provided on meeting minutes/agendas, building permits, and local taxes.
- County audits and contracts are not online.
- The website does not disclose if the county belongs to government sector lobbying associations.
- Official Casey County Website
- Casey County on Epodunk
- Casey County Free Public Records Directory
- Casey County on FreedomKentucky