Casey W. Moore
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Kansas State Senate District 19|
|Master's||Dallas Seminary & Bar-Ilan University|
|Date of birth||October 7, 1976|
|Place of birth||Washington, D.C.|
Moore currently works as an investor to earn a living while volunteering at local churches. He received Master's degrees from Dallas Seminary and Bar-Ilan University (in Israel). He also earned a Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering from Virginia Tech.
Moore's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"The Kansas legislature must create a pro-business state. Kansas can lead the nation in several industries—from agriculture to energy to manufacturing to technology—but there has to be an incentive for businesses to choose Kansas over the competing 49 states and however many countries in our global economy."
More Small Business
- Excerpt:"The Kansas legislature must reduce the unnecessary regulation of small business. Kansas can be a place where small businesses grow, and where people want to start new small businesses. In order for that to happen, government must back off and let people do their jobs."
More Personal Liberty
- Excerpt:"The Kansas legislature must value the personal liberty of people. That means reducing the intrusive nature of government. That means reducing the tax burden on people who work hard to earn a living."
- See also: Kansas State Senate elections, 2012
Moore ran in the 2012 election for Kansas State Senate District 19. Moore defeated Matthew F. Windheuser in the Republican primary on August 7 and was defeated by Anthony Hensley (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Kansas State Senate, District 19, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Anthony Hensley Incumbent||58.5%||16,543|
|Republican||Casey W. Moore||41.5%||11,756|
|Kansas State Senate, District 19 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Casey W. Moore||81.3%||4,238|
|Matthew F. Windheuser||18.8%||978|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Casey + Moore + Kansas + Senate
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Casey W. Moore on Twitter