is a 2014 Democratic
candidate for District 25
of the Maine State Senate
Breen's professional experience includes serving on the board of directors of Spurwink Services, a statewide agency dealing with behavioral health and developmental disabilities in children and adults, and serving as a town councilor in Falmouth, Maine.
- See also: Maine State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Maine State Senate will take place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 10, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for party candidates wishing to run in this election was March 17, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the primary election was April 28, 2014, and the deadline for non-party candidates to run in the general election was June 2, 2014. Catherine Breen defeated Stephen Woods in the Democratic primary. William Gardiner was unopposed in the Republican primary but withdrew afterwards; Cathy Manchester was selected as his replacement.
|Maine State Senate, District 25 Democratic Primary, 2014
| Stephen Woods
Breen has been endorsed by Maine Representatives Mark Dion, Mary Nelson, Ann Peoples, Anne Graham, and Stephen Moriarty.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Catherine + Breen + Maine + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Catherine Breen News Feed
- ↑ Maine Secretary of State, Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Candidate List," April 4, 2014
- ↑ Cathy Breen campaign website, "History," accessed June 9, 2014
- ↑ Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Primary Candidates," May 8, 2014
- ↑ Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Non-Party Candidates," June 2, 2014
- ↑ Cathy Breen campaign website, "Endorsements," accessed June 9, 2014