|New York State Assembly District 37|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Nolan earned a BA in political science from New York University. She and her husband, Gerard Marsicano, have one child; Nicholas.
On November 4, 2008 Nolan won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 37. She ran unopposed.
Nolan raised $134,050 for her campaign.
|New York State Assembly, District 37 2008|
|Catherine Nolan (D)||19,132|
- Corporations, Authorities and Commissions Committee, New York Assembly
- Education Committee, New York Assembly
- Rules Committee, New York Assembly
- Veterans' Affairs Committee, New York Assembly
- Ways and Means Committee, New York Assembly
- New York Assembly - Rep. Catherine Nolan
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
|New York Assembly - District 37
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
State of New York Court of Appeals | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Supreme Courts (Trial Courts) | County Courts | Family Courts | Surrogates' Courts | Court of Claims | District Courts | New York City Civil Court | New York City Criminal Courts | New York City Courts | Problem Solving Courts | Town and Village Courts | Judicial selection in New York |