Difference between revisions of "Cathy Johnson"
|Line 64:||Line 64:|
As of October 28, Johnson has not disclosed any campaign contributions.<ref>[http://
As of October 28, Johnson has not disclosed any campaign contributions.<ref>[http://./?='','' "," accessed October , 2013]</ref>
Revision as of 11:41, 30 October 2013
|Board Member, South-Western City Schools, At-large|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 5, 2013|
As of October 28, Johnson has not disclosed any campaign contributions.
The Franklin County Democratic Party has endorsed Johnson for the board.
What's at stake?
Four candidates will vie for three at-large seats on the South-Western City School Board on November 5, 2013. All three incumbents filed for re-election.
About the district
- See also: South-Western City Schools, Ohio
In terms of graduation rate and average household income, Franklin County overperformed in these areas. The graduation rate was 89.3% compared to 87.8% statewide. The average household income was $50,045 compared to $48,071 in the entire state. Franklin County underperformed in terms of poverty rate with 17.4%, while the poverty rate for Ohio was 14.8%.
|Racial Demographics, 2010|
|Race||Franklin County (%)||Ohio (%)|
|Hispanic or Latino||5.0||3.3|
|Two or More Races||2.9||2.0|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Cathy + Johnson + South-Western + City + Schools + Ohio"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Ohio Secretary of State, "Elections & Voting: Campaign Finance," accessed October 21, 2013
- Franklin County Democratic Party, "2013 Franklin County Democratic Party Endorsements," accessed October 21, 2013
- U.S. Census, "Quick Facts: Franklin County," Accessed October 21, 2013
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid