|Board Member, South-Western City Schools, At-large|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 5, 2013|
|Akron Public Schools, At-large General Election, 4-year term, 2013|
|Nonpartisan||Cathy Johnson Incumbent||34.6%||6,035|
|Nonpartisan||Lee Schreiner Incumbent||33.1%||5,779|
|Nonpartisan||Karen Dover Incumbent||32.3%||5,625|
|Source: Franklin County Board of Elections, "Election Summary Report for General Election in Franklin County, Ohio," November 5, 2013|
As of October 28, Johnson has not disclosed any campaign contributions.
The Franklin County Democratic Party has endorsed Johnson for the board.
What was at stake?
Three incumbents ran unopposed for three at-large seats on the South-Western City School Board on November 5, 2013.
About the district
- See also: South-Western City Schools, Ohio
In terms of graduation rate and average household income, Franklin County overperformed in these areas. The graduation rate was 89.3% compared to 87.8% statewide. The average household income was $50,045 compared to $48,071 in the entire state. Franklin County underperformed in terms of poverty rate with 17.4%, while the poverty rate for Ohio was 14.8%.
|Racial Demographics, 2010|
|Race||Franklin County (%)||Ohio (%)|
|Hispanic or Latino||5.0||3.3|
|Two or More Races||2.9||2.0|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Cathy + Johnson + South-Western + City + Schools + Ohio"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Ohio Secretary of State, "Elections & Voting: Campaign Finance," accessed October 21, 2013
- Franklin County Democratic Party, "2013 Franklin County Democratic Party Endorsements," accessed October 21, 2013
- U.S. Census, "Quick Facts: Franklin County," Accessed October 21, 2013
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid