Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives District 96|
|Bachelor's||Davenport University, B.S. - Network Security (2008)|
|Master's||Davenport University, M.S. - Information Assurance (2010)|
|Profession||Process Technician, Dow Chemical Company|
Dewey's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"First and foremost – The Constitution of the United States and Michigan should be followed at all times when serving the people as all elected officials swear to defend and uphold it when they take office."
- Excerpt:"Limited Government – rights are granted to the government by the people, the Government does not grant the people rights."
- Excerpt:"Lower taxes – end government waste and keep the money in the hands of those who have earned it. The government shouldn’t raise taxes when it comes up with a new wasteful program, it should do what the American people do – work within their budget."
- Excerpt:"Necessary transparency – we were promised more transparency by Obama. Instead, we’re still seeing backdoor deals with major pieces of legislation. If elected, I will post my vote on each piece of legislation and why I voted the way I did."
- Excerpt:"Earmarks and pork in Bills need to end – a Bill should be very specific and concise to the content of the Bill."
Dewey ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. Senate, representing Michigan on the Republican ticket but withdrew to allow people to get to know him better in a smaller political role as a state representative.
Dewey ran in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 96. He ran unopposed in the August 7 Republican primary and was defeated by incumbent Charles Brunner (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012. 
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Chad + Dewey + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |