|U.S. House, Wisconsin, District 2|
|Bachelor's||Olivet Nazarene University|
|Place of birth||Mount Horeb, Wisconsin|
Lee earned his undergraduate degree in Business Administration from Olivet Nazarene University. He has his insurance license and has started and sold a residential and commercial cleaning firm.
|U.S. House, Wisconsin District 2 General Election, 2012|
|Source: Wisconsin Government Accountability Board "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
|U.S. House, Wisconsin District 2, 2012 - Chad Lee Campaign Contributions|
|Total Raised by Election Winner||$1,143,296|
|Total Spent by Election Winner||$1,090,360|
|Top contributors to Chad Lee's campaign committee|
|North Central Group||$5,000|
|Republican Party 2nd Congressional District||$3,000|
|Investment Advisors International||$2,200|
|Jk Hackl Trucking||$2,000|
|Top 5 industries that contributed to campaign committee|
|Securities & Investment||$2,450|
Lee is married.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Chad + Lee + Wisconsin + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Politico "2012 House Race Results"
- Campaign website Biography
- Madison.com "Dems throw mud over PAC funds in fight for Baldwin's seat," April 26, 2012
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board "Candidates registered by office," Accessed June 10, 2012
- Open Secrets "Chad Lee 2012 Election Cycle," Accessed May 5, 2013