|U.S. House, Wisconsin, District 2|
|Bachelor's||Olivet Nazarene University|
|Place of birth||Mount Horeb, Wisconsin|
|| The information about this individual is current as of when his or her last campaign ended. See anything that needs updating? Send a correction to our editors
was a 2012 Republican
candidate who sought election to the U.S. House
to represent the 2nd Congressional District
. He lost to Democratic
opponent Mark Pocan
Lee earned his undergraduate degree in Business Administration from Olivet Nazarene University. He has his insurance license and has started and sold a residential and commercial cleaning firm.
- See also: Wisconsin's 2nd Congressional District elections, 2012
Lee ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House to represent Wisconsin's 2nd District. He sought the nomination on the Republican ticket and was unopposed in the Republican primary.
|U.S. House, Wisconsin District 2 General Election, 2012
|| Chad Lee
|| Joe Kopsick
|Source: "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"
Breakdown of the source of Lee's campaign funds before the 2012 election.
Lee lost election to the U.S. House in 2012. During that election cycle, Lee's campaign committee raised a total of $91,144 and spent $90,316.
|U.S. House, Wisconsin District 2, 2012 - Chad Lee Campaign Contributions|
|Total Raised by Election Winner
|Total Spent by Election Winner
|Top contributors to Chad Lee's campaign committee|
|North Central Group||$5,000
|Republican Party 2nd Congressional District||$3,000|
|Investment Advisors International||$2,200|
|Jk Hackl Trucking||$2,000
|Top 5 industries that contributed to campaign committee|
|Securities & Investment||$2,450|
Lee is married.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Chad + Lee + Wisconsin + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
Chad Lee News Feed
- ↑ Politico, "2012 House Race Results," accessed November 6, 2012
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Campaign website Biography
- ↑ Madison.com "Dems throw mud over PAC funds in fight for Baldwin's seat," April 26, 2012
- ↑ Wisconsin Government Accountability Board "Candidates registered by office," accessed June 10, 2012
- ↑ Open Secrets, "Chad Lee 2012 Election Cycle," accessed May 5, 2013