|U.S. House, Wisconsin, District 2|
|Bachelor's||Olivet Nazarene University|
|Place of birth||Mount Horeb, Wisconsin|
Lee earned his undergraduate degree in Business Administration from Olivet Nazarene University. He has his insurance license and has started and sold a residential and commercial cleaning firm.
Candidates for Congress are required to file up to seven main reports with the Federal Election Commission during the 2012 elections season. Below are Lee's reports.
|Chad Lee Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|April Quarterly||May 16, 2012||$0||$19,739.89||$(10,271.17)||$9,468.72|
|July Quarterly||July 13, 2012||$9,468.72||$13,810||$(17,858.57)||$5,420.15|
|October Quarterly||October 9, 2012||$12,805.57||$18,469||$(25,929.38)||$5,345.19|
Lee is married.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Chad + Lee + Wisconsin + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
Extension:RSS -- Error: Not a valid URL: http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&gl=us&q=Chad+Lee+Wisconsin+House&um=1&ie=UTF-8&output=rss%7Ctemplate=slpfeed%7Cmax=10%7Ctitle=Chad Lee News Feed
- Politico "2012 House Race Results"
- Campaign website Biography
- Madison.com "Dems throw mud over PAC funds in fight for Baldwin's seat," April 26, 2012
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board "Candidates registered by office," Accessed June 10, 2012
- Federal Election Commission, "Chad Lee's April Quarterly Report," Accessed October 11, 2012
- Federal Election Commission, "Chad Lee's July Quarterly Report," Accessed October 11, 2012
- Federal Election Commission, "Chad Lee's October Quarterly Report," Accessed October 11, 2012