|Washington House of Representatives, District 5b|
|January 14, 2013 - present|
|January 12, 2015|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Service/branch||United States Navy|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Magendanz served on the following committees:
|Washington Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Higher Education|
|• Technology and Economic Development|
Magendanz's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "The Issaquah School District has achieved the highest rating for education investment – student achievement for dollar spent. With the lowest administrative overhead in King County and the best credit rating in the state, we’ve shown we can make every dollar count."
- Excerpt: "Many in the 5th District were dealt a crippling blow from the economic downturn. We need a representative in Olympia who can show fiscal responsibility and reduce spending...just as we’re all now doing in our homes and small businesses."
- Excerpt: "We must work to achieve a balance of growth and protection of the environment, ever mindful of the impact to local businesses and private property rights."
- Excerpt: "I will fight to defend the constitutional rights and civil liberties of our citizens. This includes a woman’s right to choose, balanced with respect for religious beliefs and parental rights over minors."
Magendanz won election in the 2012 election for Washington House of Representatives, District 5b. Magendanz advanced past the August 7 blanket primary election and defeated David Spring (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Washington House of Representatives, District 5b, General Election, 2012|
|Washington State House of Representatives, District 5b Blanket Primary, 2012|
|Independent||Ryan Dean Burkett||4.4%||1,202|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
Magendanz and his wife, Galen, have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Chad + Magendanz + Washington + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
Glenn Anderson (R)
|Washington House of Representatives District 5
| Succeeded by|
State of Washington
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Public Lands | Director of Labor and Industries | Chairman of Utilities and Transportation |