|U.S. House, Alabama, District 6|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next primary||June 3, 2014|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Mathis attended medical school at Indiana University and specialized in orthopedic sports medicine. He has worked as a physician for multiple professional sports teams. Mathis is a founder of Alabama Bone and Joint Clinic and a managing partner.
Mathis is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Alabama's 6th District. Mathis is seeking the Republican nomination in the primary on June 3, 2014. The general election takes place November 4, 2014.
|Chad Mathis (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|Year-End||January 31, 2014||$0||$373,324||$(68,147)||$305,177|
|April Quarterly||April 15, 2014||$305,177||$124,134||$(172,163)||$257,148|
|Pre-Primary||May 22, 2014||$257,148||$149,520||$(273,379)||$133,289|
**As of the 2014 Pre-Primary Report, Mathis' campaign committee owed $110,000 in outstanding loans to Chad Mathis.
Mathis and his wife, Angie, have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Chad + Mathis + Alabama + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- Alabama's 6th Congressional District elections, 2014
- Alabama's 6th Congressional District
- Chad Mathis campaign website, "News," October 7, 2013
- Campaign website, "About," accessed February 11, 2014
- AL Reporter, "FreedomWorks PAC Endorses Dr. Chad Mathis for Congress," accessed October 10, 2013
- Federal Election Commission, "Chad Mathis Year-End," accessed February 7, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Chad Mathis April Quarterly," accessed April 29, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Chad Mathis Pre-Primary," accessed June 2, 2014
State of Alabama
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer| Auditor| Superintendent of Education| Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Labor| Public Service Commission|