Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 91|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
He served on the Pekin City Council from 2009 until April 2013.
Elections for the office of Illinois House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on March 18, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was December 2, 2013. Chad Schmidgall ran unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Michael D. Unes ran unopposed in the Republican primary. Unes then defeated Schmidgall in the general election.
|Illinois House of Representatives District 91, General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Michael D. Unes Incumbent||66.7%||20,309|
On November 3, 2013, Schmidgall was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Chad + Schmidgall + Illinois + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- pjstar.com, "Exclusive: Schmidgall arrested for DUI," accessed March 3, 2014
- Illinois Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- Illinois Board of Elections, "General Primary Election Official Canvass," April 18, 2014
- Illinois Secretary of State, "Official general election candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- The Chicago Tribune, "Results List (Unofficial)," accessed November 5, 2014
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |