Difference between revisions of "Chad Weininger"
|Line 74:||Line 74:|
Revision as of 17:32, 7 November 2010
|Candidate for Wisconsin State Assembly District 4
Weininger is currently city clerk for Green Bay. He has served as Chief of Staff for the Mayor of Green Bay and as Deputy Chief of Staff and District Director for Congressman Mark Green. He also worked on the Wisconsin State Legislative Staff of Senator Robert Cowles.
Weininger previously was a Foreign Service Specialist for the U.S. State Department in Tanzania, Africa.
Weininger holds a BBA in Business Administration & Political Science from St. Norbert College.
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2010
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 4 Republican Primary (2010)|
|Chad Weininger (R)||5,035||99.74%|
On his campaign website, Weininger three leading issues he is concerned about. They are:”
- Control spending - To help government to spend less, he will:
- * "Fight for a constitutional amendment that puts limits on government spending.
- * Support setting aside any additional revenue in a rainy day fund or for tax relief.
- * Never vote for a budget that increases the state’s structural deficit."
- Create jobs - In order to reduce Red Tape to grow our economy, Weininger says he will:
- "Oppose costly job killing mandates for small businesses and families.
- Support legal reforms to reduce the frivolous lawsuits that drive up costs for consumers and harm job creation.
- Require deadlines for the government permitting process so that government inaction doesn’t slow job creation."
- Cut taxes - In order to lower taxes, Weininger will:
- "Support property tax relief.
- Eliminate taxes on pensions for seniors.
- Create a sales tax holiday for back-to-school items to help Wisconsin’s parents and students."
His campaign slogan is "Putting People before Politics." He pledges to "Defend our values" by supporting:
- Second Amendment and hunting rights.
- Respect all human life as a gift that deserves protection – both born and unborn.
- Protection of the integrity of our democracy by requiring a photo ID for voting.
- Biography on Project Vote Smart
- Campaign website
- List of candidates certified for the November 2, 2010 general election in Wisconsin
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |